Sunday, July 12, 2009

I received a certificate from F.C.I.C. Oxford WIS., for Soldering(MIL-Standard- 2000), in 1990, I need a copy.

I was an inmate at Oxford WIS., there I received a certificate for soldering, (MIL-Standard-2000). Somehow I've misplaced my certicate, and I need to know how to get intouch with the company (UNICOR), to try an obtain a copy of that certificate. UNICOR was a facility on the premises, that does contract for a variety of business. But this contract was for the Military, during the Gulf War, for which I obtain my skills in the field of Soldering.

I received a certificate from F.C.I.C. Oxford WIS., for Soldering(MIL-Standard- 2000), in 1990, I need a copy.
Contact the prison's work rehabilitation staff. They may have your certificate on file, or know how to get a copy.

gerbera

No comments:

Post a Comment